The Top 25 Minority Leaders biennial recognition program takes great pride in honoring the top minority healthcare executives who are influencing the policy and care delivery models across the country. In doing so, they are also highlighting the continued need to nurture diversity in their organizations.
The Top 25 Minority Leaders is sponsored by:
- We accept nominations for this biennial program from all industry sectors, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and supplier organizations, and patients’ rights groups. To be qualified, the candidate needs to be considered a minority along the U.S. Census Bureau's definition, which includes being African-American, American Indian, Asian, Latino, Pacific Islander, or multiracial.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- Nomination portal opens: October 30, 2017
- Nomination portal closes: January 12, 2018
- Honorees announced and profiles published: February 26, 2018
- Top 25 Minority Executives in Healthcare Awards Dinner: July 18, 2018, Chicago
To submit a name for consideration, there is a nomination fee of $100, which must be paid upon submission. Your candidate will be presented to our panel of judges and the top editors of Modern Healthcare for consideration, however we cannot promise that your candidate will automatically make this honor roll. Please note that honorees chosen for the 2018 list will be notified in February 2018. Also, multiple nominations for one individual do not influence the process in any way.
To address questions, technical issues with the submission form or payment process, please contact Jodi Sniegocki.