Virtual health is advancing quickly as both patient and health system adoption have dramatically increased. Modern Healthcare’s Virtual Health Summit brings together healthcare executives, physician leaders, and healthcare innovators to address how the health system needs to scale operations to address this new model. Now available on-demand.
- 9:00 AM - 9:05 AM | Opening Comments from Fawn Lopez, Publisher and Vice President of Modern Healthcare
- 9:05 AM - 9:40 AM | Opening Keynote - Redefining Innovation: How Health Systems Are Transforming in Response to Covid-19
In this session, Modern Healthcare Publisher Fawn Lopez will speak with Karen Murphy, Chief Innovation Officer at Geisinger, about how the Danville-based health system pivoted during the pandemic, reassessing priorities and accelerating virtual health initiatives. Learn more.
- 9:40 AM - 10:40 AM | Cancer Has No Pause Button: Virtual Care in a Time of COVID-19
Recent changes in healthcare have propelled virtual care management and delivery at healthcare institutions. For oncology in particular, this shift has prompted leaders to accelerate innovation to maintain continuity of critical, even complex patient care. Learn more.
Presented By: Roche
- 10:40 AM - 11:40 AM | Creating a Healthcare Ecosystem to Better Manage High-Risk, Complex Members and Patients
COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the speed at which the healthcare sector needs to innovate in order to meet demands and remain competitive. In this session we’ll share practical advice and expertise on how to think differently about integrated health management technology and operational investments. Learn more.
Presented By: Medecision
- 11:40 AM - 12:40 PM | Virtual Health's Big Moment: How Health Systems are Rapidly Scaling to Meet Demand
As the COVID-19 pandemic emerged in the U.S., health systems, medical groups and payers scrambled to transform their processes, protocols and technology to provide safe, efficient care at a massive scale that couldn't have been predicted. Learn more.
Presented By: Bright.md, Medici Technologies, Rhinogram and Solutionreach
- 12:40 PM - 1:05 PM | Closing Keynote - Virtual Health: An Innovative Solution for Rural Health Care
Bob Sutton, President and Chief Executive Officer for Avera Health will discuss how Avera faced the pandemic and how doctors, regulators and patients embraced telehealth, allowing it to reach its full potential. Learn more.
- 1:05 PM - 1:10 PM | Closing Comments from Fawn Lopez, Publisher and Vice President of Modern Healthcare