Experiencia® is a proprietary evidence-based insights platform that has been designed to shape the patient experience across the continuum of care. A result of extensive research and innovation over nearly ten years, Experiencia® aggregates historical, real time and research-based data from qualitative and quantitative sources, providing care teams a holistic understanding of each patient so they can engage on the most personal level and proactively address that patient's unique needs.
Sponsored Content Provided By Sodexo
Better data powering better care
Predictive Intelligence enables an Individualized Care Experience
- Custom conversations align to each patient, linked to their clinical pathway, demographics, preferences & nutritional needs.
- Predict which patients are more likely to be dissatisfied.
- Nutritional and care needs are managed for each patient cohort to support their care pathway, including patient-specific custom scripting for rounding.
- Data analysis is integrated in the platform to give teams real-time predictive insights and a 360° view of the patient.
Elevating human engagement with insight and compassion to improve patient outcomes
- A focused approach means that Experiencia® teams spend more quality time with more patients and less time spent asking meaningless questions - they aim to see at least 40% of the patient census (versus traditional survey programs that average 10% of the patient census).
- Daily staff behavioral engagement and education integrates the CARES approach: Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm, and Service, to ensure each patient interaction is caring and respectful to the patient's needs. CARES is embedded as a core philosophy for all team members.
- At one hospital system over 50 staff members hold over 10,000 purposeful patient conversations in one year to listen and respond to their needs, throughout the patient journey.
- Intentional, focused and patient-specific rounding, guided by predictive intelligence with Experiencia® leads to higher patient experience outcomes, with an increase of one to four points' higher impact observed.
Powering caregivers with real-time data and insights to optimize efficiencies and care
- Staff are armed with 32 evidence-based personas to more deeply understand the needs of patients and shape an empathetic conversation with each patient.
- Over 7.6 million data points have been collected from the voice of the patient, informing a deeper understanding of patient needs.
- At one hospital system alone, over 75,000 data points are used to redesign the experience across several domains and services: staff courtesy, ambiance (e.g. noise, discomforts), facilities, environment of care, and patient nutrition. These inform our predictive approach.
Impacting the patient care experience and outcomes across the continuum of care
- Teams proactively educate patients on special diets, supporting diet adherence and optimal care post-discharge.
Enhancing each patient's clinical pathway with specialized expertise, insights and care
- In-depth research on each patient cohort is hardwired into the intelligence to enable the appropriate conversation for each patient, and to ensure they receive the information, support and guidance that is appropriate to their unique care pathway
- Staff use patient insights to hold a purposeful conversation that is aligned with their clinical pathway, to ensure a proactive approach to each patient's needs.
- One study demonstrated a 3.3-point improvement in patient satisfaction, by setting a specific touchpoint with patients entering the hospital via the ED.
- Another study observed a 1.86-point increase for patients on an NPO diet by setting patient expectations and ensuring clear communication.