Novant Health, a 15-hospital system based in Charlotte, N.C., recovered remarkably well after the pause on elective surgeries during the first COVID-19 surge. During subsequent pandemic waves, Novant’s leadership identified the need to adopt technology that would enable them to have:
● greater visibility into their operating room data;
● increased surgeon access to the operating rooms, particularly during prime hours; and
● a better understanding of their potential backlog.
Hear how Novant, despite the COVID pressures, was able to leverage EHR data and tap into predictive and prescriptive analytics in order to preserve surgical volume. The results? During the second Half of 2020, Novant performed 2.3 percent more surgical cases and used 3.7 percent more OR minutes than in the same period a year prior.
Join this webinar to learn:
● OR capacity challenges Novant was facing even prior to COVID
● How Novant improved OR capacity and achieved a 10x return on investment
● Why it takes more than EHR reports to effectively run an operating room
● Benefits of data transparency and surgeon engagement