The Healthcare Marketing Impact Awards are designed to recognize healthcare's best advertising, marketing, promotion and communication campaigns on and across all media platforms. The awards honor campaigns that advance provider, insurer, supplier and advocacy group efforts to deliver high quality, affordable and accessible healthcare; promote the health of individual patients, groups and communities; and help organizations thrive and grow in today's rapidly changing healthcare environment.
Entry is open to healthcare organizations, and the agencies representing them. Campaigns will be judged and awarded within the following categories*:
- Provider and Insurers
- Supplier, Vendors and Pharmaceutical
*category should denote the organization represented in the campaign
Materials considered for any award must have been produced and appeared between January 1, 2019 and June 22, 2020.
Entry fees apply for each campaign submitted. In other words, one entry fee applies for an Integrated Campaign of the Year submission, a separate entry fee applies for Social Media Campaign of the Year submission, etc.
The entry fee is $425 per campaign.
- June 22, 2020 - nominations open
- August 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT - Deadline for submissions
- September 10, 2020 - Judging begins
- November 9, 2020 - Winners published in Modern Healthcare magazine
Organizational categories for submission
This categorization should denote the organization represented in the campaign.
Defined as organizations that are classified within the following categories of business: hospital, medical clinic; multi-hospital system; academic medical center; ambulatory surgery center; specialty hospital; physician groups; minute-clinics; ambulance and emergency services; post-acute care including rehab facilities, skilled nursing facilities and nursing homes.
Defined as organizations that are classified within the following categories of business: insurance carriers; third-party payers; health plan sponsors; government plans and integrated delivery networks.
Defined as organizations that develop, produce and market drugs, pharmaceuticals or medical devices licensed for use as medications.
Defined as organizations serving healthcare providers and payers that are classified within the following categories of business: group purchasing organization (GPO); information technology; real estate; financial; legal; schools and universities; insurance; investment; legal; architecture; construction and design; consulting; recruitment/staffing; etc.
Defined as organizations that are classified within the following categories of business: government agency; voluntary health; professional association; patient advocacy groups; charitable & special interest groups
Submissions will be accepted for the following campaign categories:
Gold, Silver and Bronze Healthcare Marketing Impact Awards will be given within each category for:
- Print* Campaign of the Year
- Digital** Campaign of the Year
- Video Campaign of the Year
- Audio Campaign of the Year
- Social Media Campaign of the Year
- Website Campaign of the Year
- Integrated Campaign of the Year
*billboard will be included within Print
**app, online and SEO campaigns will be included within Digital
Healthcare Marketing Impact Publishers' Awards will be given to single honorees for:
- Best in Show Award will be chosen from the top award winners for each campaign category that best demonstrated how impact and results can be obtained without sacrificing integrity in messaging.
- Agency of the Year Award will be given to the agency (selected from submitted/winning nominations) which has demonstrated an ability to understand the complex issues related to our healthcare delivery system, distill critical communication points and translate those into marketing campaigns that engage their target audience and positively impact the goals of their clients.
Interested in advertising in Modern Healthcare’s Healthcare Marketing Impact Awards published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, nomination and selection process, or deadline, please contact Jodi Sniegocki.