Each year, this exciting program singles out and recognizes outstanding employers in the healthcare industry on a national level. Being named a best place to work can not only enhance recruiting efforts, but it can also increase employee retention, improve your brand awareness and reputation in the industry. Winning companies are also published in a special supplement and profiled in an issue of Modern Healthcare.
Best Places to Work in Healthcare is sponsored by:
Why register your organization for the Best Places to Work program?
- National Recognition Through Media Exposure – all winners will be featured in MH magazine and online in June (alphabetical listing) and October (official ranking).
- Invaluable Insights – every employer has the opportunity to purchase reports filled with valuable, actionable information. Learn what your employees are really thinking and improve your day-to-day operations and workplace environment.
- Employee Pride – Drive the engagement and enthusiasm of current employees. Improve recruiting opportunities with prospective employees.
Please click here to learn about what it takes to become one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- December 12, 2022 - Registration Opens
- March 3, 2023 - Deadline to sign up to participate in Best Places to Work
- May 15, 2023 - Alpha list announced online and in print
- September 28, 2023 - Ranked list announced live at the Best Places to Work in Healthcare Awards Gala. View the ranked list here!
- October 2, 2023 - Ranked list announced in print
To submit your organization for consideration, there is a $125 application fee that must be paid upon submission. Payment does not guarantee inclusion in the final list of winners.
Interested in advertising in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, registration and selection process, or deadline, please contact [email protected].