BEST PLACES TO WORK IN HEALTHCARE

2024 Alphabetical List Announced

Each year, this exciting program singles out and recognizes outstanding employers in the healthcare industry on a national level. Being named a Best Place to Work can not only enhance recruiting efforts, but it can also increase employee retention, improve your brand awareness and reputation in the industry. Winning companies are also published in a special supplement and profiled in an issue of Modern Healthcare.

 

Why register your organization for the Best Places to Work program?

• National Recognition Through Media Exposure - Winning companies are featured on ModernHealthcare.com, as well as in a special supplement and an issue of MH magazine.

• Invaluable Insights - Every employer has the opportunity to purchase reports filled with valuable, actionable information. Learn what your employees are really thinking and improve your day-to-day operations and workplace environment.

• Employee Pride - Drive the engagement and enthusiasm of current employees. Improve recruiting opportunities with prospective employees.

Key Dates & Deadlines
November 20, 2023 - Registration opened
February 16, 2024 - Registration closed
May 13, 2024 - Alphabetical list announced online and in MH Magazine
October 10, 2024 - Ranked list announced live at the Best Places to Work in Healthcare Awards Gala. Register now!
October 14, 2024 - Ranked list announced online and in MH magazine

 

Eligibility
Please click here to learn more about what it takes to become one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.

How much does it cost to register?
To submit your organization for consideration, there is a $299 application fee that must be paid upon submission. Payment does not guarantee inclusion in the final list of winners.

Sponsorship
Interested in advertising in Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.

Contact
If you have questions about the program, including the criteria, registration and selection process, or deadline, please contact [email protected]. For all other inquires, please contact [email protected].

 

FAQs

Who selects the winners for this program?

Winning organizations are selected based on a quantitative assessment conducted by our partner, Workforce Research Group.

How is it determined which companies make the list?

Experts from our partner, Workforce Research Group, determine a score for each organization based on a two-part assessment. Twenty percent (20%) of your score comes from your Employer Assessment, and the remaining 80% comes from your Employee Feedback Surveys. The organizations with the top 75 scores in each category (provider/insurer and vendor/supplier) will make the list.

Can multiple nominations for the same organization influence the selection process?

No, multiple submissions for one organization do not influence the selection process in any way. Please be sure to register your organization for consideration only once.

When will the winners be notified?

The winners will be notified that they have made the list the week of May 6, 2024. This notification will include an embargoed press release template and information regarding licensing, congratulatory ads and awards and certificates. The rankings will be announced at the Best Places to Work Awards Gala in October.

Will I be notified if the organization I nominated does not make the list?

Yes, if you have registered your organization for consideration and it does not make the 2024 Best Places to Work in Healthcare list, Modern Healthcare will notify you on May 13, 2024.

If I still have questions, who can I reach out to?

Please reach out to one of our program managers at [email protected], and someone will be happy to answer your questions!