Each year, this exciting program singles out and recognizes outstanding employers in the healthcare industry on a national level. Being named a best place to work can not only enhance recruiting efforts, but it can also increase employee retention, improve your brand awareness and reputation in the industry. Winning companies are also published in a special supplement and profiled in an issue of Modern Healthcare.
Why nominate your organization for the Best Places to Work program?
- National Recognition Through Media Exposure – all winners will be featured in Modern Healthcare in the May (alphabetical listing) and September (official ranking) issues.
- Invaluable Insights – every employer has the opportunity to purchase reports filled with valuable, actionable information. Learn what your employees are really thinking and improve your day-to-day operations and workplace environment.
- Employee Pride – Drive the engagement and enthusiasm of current employees. Improve recruiting opportunities with prospective employees.
View ranked list of 2020 winners. The ranked list was published in our print magazine and online on October 12.
Please click here to learn about what it takes to become one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- November 10, 2020 - Program open; register to participate
- February 26, 2021 - Deadline to sign up to participate in Best Places to Work
- May 10, 2021 - Alphabetical list of winners published online
- September 16, 2021 - Best Places to Work in Healthcare Awards Celebration
- September 20, 2021 - Best Places to Work supplement published in Modern Healthcare magazine