The 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives awards & recognition program honors individuals in healthcare who are deemed by their peers and the senior editors of Modern Healthcare to be paving the way to better health through their executive responsibility, leadership qualities, innovation, community service and achievements inside and outside of their respective organizations. This program allows for readers to vote for their top choices and selected honorees will be published in Modern Healthcare's annual ranking.
Nominees must carry an executive title of senior vice president or higher
Nominees must be or have previously been a licensed clinician working within the healthcare industry
Key Dates & Deadlines
- December 27, 2021 - Nominations open
- March 7, 2022 - Nominations close at 11:59 PM PT (there will not be an extension)
- March 15 - April 12, 2022
- June 20, 2022 - Honorees published in print and online
- Actions the nominee took in the past year to help the organization achieve or exceed financial, operational and clinical goals
- Steps the nominee took to help the organization respond to the coronavirus pandemic, including efforts to sustain a culture of innovation.
- Examples of how the nominee has addressed the Quadruple Aim of improved community health, a better patient experience, lower costs and clinician burnout
A ballot comprising 150 names will be posted for voting shortly after the nomination period closes. Modern Healthcare’s senior editors will make final determinations on the ballot. Judging for the final ranking of the 50 Most Influential will be based on readers’ votes as well as input from the senior editors of Modern Healthcare.
Nominees, or their employers, may notify employees, colleagues and others in their social networks of inclusion on the list and provide voting deadlines or similar details. However, to maintain the integrity and fairness of the program for all nominees, we do not condone any efforts to circumvent our voting process.
A current resume and head shot is required for submission.
Supporting documents are not required, however they are encouraged to be submitted. Up to 5 supporting documents may be uploaded to the online application. Supporting documents may consist of letters of recommendation, articles in which the nominee has been featured, etc. A current resume and head shot is required for submission.
To submit a name for consideration, there is a nomination fee of $100, which must be paid upon submission. Your candidate will be presented to our panel of judges and the top editors of Modern Healthcare for consideration. Payment does not guarantee inclusion in this honor roll. Multiple nominations for one individual does not influence the process in any way.
Interested in advertising in Modern Healthcare’s 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, nomination and selection process, or deadline, please contact [email protected].