The 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives awards & recognition program honors individuals in healthcare who are deemed by their peers and the senior editors of Modern Healthcare to be paving the way to better health through their executive responsibility, leadership qualities, innovation, community service and achievements inside and outside of their respective organizations. This program allows for readers to vote for their top choices and selected honorees will be published in Modern Healthcare's annual ranking.
Nominees must be a licensed clinician working within the healthcare industry
Nominees must carry an executive title of senior vice president or higher
Key Dates & Deadlines
- January 6, 2020 - Nominations open
- Deadline Extended! March 16, 2020 - Nominations close
- March 23 - April 7, 2020 - Reader voting
- June 15, 2020 - Honorees are published in Modern Healthcare magazine
- Actions the nominee took in the past year to help the organization achieve or exceed financial, operational and clinical goals
- Steps the nominee has taken to establish or contribute to a culture of innovation and transformation (local and national levels)
- Examples of how the nominee has addressed the Quadruple Aim of improved community health, a better patient experience, lower costs and clinician burnout
A ballot comprising 150 names will be posted for voting shortly after the nomination period closes. Modern Healthcare’s senior editors will make final determinations on the ballot. Judging for the final ranking of the 50 Most Influential will be based on readers’ votes as well as input from the senior editors of Modern Healthcare.
A current resume and head shot is required for submission.
Supporting documents are not required, however they are encouraged to be submitted. Up to 5 supporting documents may be uploaded to the online application. Supporting documents may consist of letters of recommendation, articles in which the nominee has been featured, etc. A current resume and head shot is required for submission.
To submit a name for consideration, there is a nomination fee of $100, which must be paid upon submission. Your candidate will be presented to our panel of judges and the top editors of Modern Healthcare for consideration. Payment does not guarantee inclusion in this honor roll. Multiple nominations for one individual does not influence the process in any way.
Interested in advertising in Modern Healthcare’s 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, nomination and selection process, or deadline, please contact Jodi Sniegocki.