NEW FOR 2024! The 40 Under 40 award (previously Emerging Leaders) program recognizes the industry's rising stars. These young executives have made significant contributions in the areas of healthcare administration, management or policy. Each of the honoree will be profiled in the corresponding issue of Modern Healthcare as well as online on ModernHealthcare.com.
Nominees must be 40 years of age or younger as of December 31, 2023, the deadline for entries. The nominees can be working in any sector of healthcare, including providers, insurers, vendors and suppliers.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- October 2, 2023 - Nominations Open
- December 11, 2023 - Nominations close at 11:59 PM PT - there will not be an extension
- February 12, 2024 - Honorees published online and in print
Nominations will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Specific actions the nominee took in the past year to help the organization achieve or exceed financial, operational and clinical goals
- Specific steps the nominee has taken to establish or contribute to a culture of innovation and improving the patient experience
A current resume and head shot is required for submission. Supporting documents are not required, however they are encouraged to be submitted. Up to 5 supporting documents may be uploaded to the online application. Supporting documents may consist of letters of recommendation, articles in which the nominee has been featured, etc.
To submit a name for consideration, there is a nomination fee of $250, which must be paid upon submission. Payment does not guarantee inclusion. Multiple nominations for one individual do not influence the process in any way.
Interested in advertising in Modern Healthcare’s 40 Under 40 published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, nomination and selection process, or deadline, please contact [email protected].