At Bind, we believe when you give people the tools they need to make informed decisions, they do. So, Bind took health insurance apart and rebuilt it on a completely new chassis. Instead of iterating a tired design, we’re delivering what we believe people want now: transparent prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility, and an awesome, intuitive experience.
- $0 deductible and no coinsurance: It’s time to remove some barriers—and instead provide people the clarity, flexibility and some degree of personal control we think they want and deserve.
- Transparent prices for doctors, treatments and drugs: Modeled after other consumer services, Bind provides transparent prices across treatments, settings and providers—in advance.
- Helpful information on where to save: Prices for cost effective treatments, doctors and clinics are typically priced lower.
- Broad network choice and convenient treatment options: The Bind network is one of the broadest networks of doctors, clinics and hospitals, locally and nationally. No specialist referrals are needed. People can search for care when and where they need it. And they have access to no-cost preventive and low-cost virtual care.
- Through condition-first design, people are encouraged to check the MyBind app or website to obtain suggestions on what coverage options are available for their specific health need (before they select their provider).
- Flexible coverage control: With Bind, people are automatically covered across numerous common conditions and events. But they can also activate coverage during the year for less common, plannable treatments if and when they need them.
Health is personal. Now health insurance is too. Learn more at YourBind.com.