Adopting a data-informed approach to network expansion is becoming central to achieving success in risk-based contracts.
Join us to learn how leaders from Rush Health and Clover Health are developing their network expansion strategy and the key metrics they track across patients, providers, and competitors to build high-value networks.
Critical business questions that we will address:
- How to use real-world data and analytics-driven insights to guide network expansion?
- How do you find and seize opportunities for network growth in your markets?
- What key metrics should you track across patients, providers, and competitors to make informed decisions?
- How do you track and measure provider performance to build a high-performing primary care network?
- What risk-stratification strategies work best when curating a specialty network?