As Medicare’s value-based programs evolve, providers are increasingly responsible for care delivered within and beyond the acute-care setting. While analytics and new technology can help to cultivate a deeper understanding of the patient care journey beyond the clinical environment, a more comprehensive approach is needed to drive down readmission rates and costs while retaining optimal patient experience.
In this webinar, attendees will learn how two leading health systems are advancing their value-based care strategy by building new operational, technological, and analytical capabilities to address the needs of patients discharging from the hospital. The discussion will include how social determinants of health, COVID-19, and the development of key relationships has influenced their approach to post-discharge management.
Key takeaways from the webinar will be:
- Post-discharge program strategies and associated insights by two leading health systems.
- Operational, cultural, and clinical changes needed to address barriers to patient recovery in post-acute settings and at home.
- The importance of data and reporting in managing patients outside the clinical environment.
- Considerations to capture and address key clinical and social health determinants during key care transitions.
- Predictions for the future of post-discharge management and home-based recovery.