Largest revenue-cycle management firms, 2020 (PDF & Excel-full results)
An online-exclusive, expanded listing of the nation's largest revenue-cycle management companies, based on responses from Modern Healthcare's 2020 Revenue-Cycle Firms Survey. Published Sept. 14, 2020.
17fields of data
This online-exclusive, expanded spreadsheet listing of the nation's largest revenue-cycle management companies includes complete responses to all questions on Modern Healthcare's 2020 Revenue-Cycle Firms Survey, including open-ended responses, from all qualifying participants. Highlights from this data were charted in Modern Healthcare's Sept. 14, 2020 issue on p. 42.
This download includes the PDF of the print page as well as the full Excel spreadsheet of survey results.
The spreadsheet includes the following data points:
- Company name
- No. total full-time employees, 2019
- No. revenue-cycle full-time-equivalent employees, 2019
- No. comprehensive contracts, 2019
- No. partial Contracts, 2019
- Total revenue-cycle services contracts, 2019
- Net revenue, 2019
Detailed Survey Answers
- Executive in charge
- Revenue-cycle services offered
- Other services offered
- Biggest industry obstacles
- How does cost of uncompensated care affect hospital clients?
- Are hospitals increasing revenue-cycle spending?
- ACA challenges?
- Average percent of otherwise lost revenue recovered for clients
Note: Information is self reported from companies that participated in Modern Healthcare's 2020 Revenue-Cycle Firms Survey. Companies that did not participate in this survey are not considered for this ranking.
This Modern Healthcare Data Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers or can be purchased for $199. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at modernhealthcare.com/subscriptions.