Largest healthcare management consulting firms, 2020 (PDF and full survey results)
An extended, online-exclusive ranked list of the nation's 40 largest healthcare management consulting firms, ranked by 2019 revenue from healthcare consulting fees. Source: Modern Healthcare's 15th annual Management Consultant Firms Survey. Published Aug. 24, 2020, p. 42.
17fields of data
This data includes the full details from every question on Modern Healthcare's 15th annual Management Consultant Firms Survey from all responding firms, as well as a PDF of the print ranking/analysis page. Some of the sharpest minds in healthcare share their wisdom on the best approaches to take on the challenges facing providers today. Firms are ranked by 2019 revenue from total healthcare consulting fees. Published Aug. 24, 2020, p. 42.
This list includes the following data points:
- Company name
- Executives in charge
- Year founded
- Total provider contracts, 2019
- Total contracts, 2019
- Total provider consultants, 2019
- Total consultants, 2019
- Total provider revenue, 2019
- Total healthcare revenue, 2019
Also including answers to:
- Describe your primary provider-related practice:
- Describe your primary other healthcare sector practice:
- What changes do you expect to see in healthcare consulting stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic over the next several years?
- Which type/types of consulting are seeing the fastest growth?
- Which type/types of consulting are experiencing the slowest or least growth?
- How has consolidation affected your company? Do you feel pressure to sell to or join a bigger firm?
- What proportion of your staff is medical professionals?
Note: Information is self-reported from companies responding to Modern Healthcare's survey; only those that participated were considered for this ranking.
This Modern Healthcare Data Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers and can be purchased for $199. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at modernhealthcare/subscribe.