Health foundation fundraising growth, 2019
Three datasets including total funds raised by all healthcare institution foundations in the U.S. for years 2004-18, percentage of funds returned to types of gifts and fundraising metrics. Source: Association for Healthcare Philanthropy. Published Dec. 16, 2019, p. 34.
15years of data
Three datasets occupy this page, highlighting total funds raised over 15 years by all healthcare institutions, types of gifts where those funds were returned, and several related metrics. Source: Association for Healthcare Philanthropy. Published December 16, 2019, p. 34.
This page includes the following lists and data points:
Health foundations fundraising growth:
- Year (2004-2018)
- Total funds raised
- Growth over prior year
- Total for all years
Fundraising gifts by type, 2018
- Type of gift
- Percentage of total funds toward that gift
- Average amount per gift ($)
Median values for key metrics, fiscal 2018
- Net fundriaing returns for all institutions and high performers
- Return on investment for all intitutions and high performers
- Cost to raise a dollar for all institutions and high performers
- Funds raised per direct FTE for all institutions and high performers
This Modern Healthcare Data Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers or can be purchased for $19.95 To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at modernhealthcare.com/subscribe.