This data includes the full details from every question on Modern Healthcare's 14th annual Management Consultant Firms Survey from all responding firms. The download includes a PDF of the print ranking as well as an Excel spreadsheet including all survey responses. Some of the sharpest minds in healthcare share their wisdom on the best approaches to take on the challenges facing providers today. Firms are ranked by 2018 revenue from total healthcare consulting fees. Published Aug. 26, 2019, p. 34.
This list includes the following data points:
- Company name
- Executives in charge
- Year founded
- Total provider contracts, 2018
- Total contracts, 2018
- Total provider consultants, 2018
- Total consultants, 2018
- Total provider revenue, 2018
- Total healthcare revenue, 2018
Also including answers to:
- Describe your primary provider-related practice:
- Describe your primary other healthcare sector practice:
- What changes do you expect to see in healthcare consulting in the next 3 to 5 years?
- Which type/types of consulting are seeing the fastest growth?
- Which type/types of consulting are experiencing the slowest or least growth?
- How has consolidation affected your company? Do you feel pressure to sell to or join a bigger firm?
- What proportion of your staff is medical professionals?
Note: Information is self-reported from companies responding to Modern Healthcare's survey; only those that participated were considered for this ranking. A footnote was added to the bottom of the ranking on August 27 to denote Huron's correct total healthcare revenue number, which was originally reported with error.
This Modern Healthcare Data Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers and can be purchased for $199.
The content you have requested requires a Premium Subscription.
Become a member > SUBSCRIBE NOW