This data includes the full details from every question on Modern Healthcare's annual Management Consultant Firms Survey from all responding firms. Some of the sharpest minds in healthcare share their wisdom on the best approaches to take on the challenges facing providers today. Firms are ranked by 2020 revenue from total healthcare consulting fees. Published Aug. 16, 2021.
This list includes the following data points:
- Company name
- Executives in charge
- Year founded
- Total provider contracts, 2020
- Total contracts, 2020
- Total provider consultants, 2020
- Total consultants, 2020
- Total provider revenue, 2020
- Total healthcare revenue, 2020
Also including answers to:
- Describe your primary provider-related practice:
- Describe your primary other healthcare sector practice:
- Which types of consulting are seeing the fastest growth? (Select all that apply)
- What types of consulting are seeing the slowest growth or decline? (Select all that apply)
- How has the shift in industry consolidation affected the way that you market yourself or position yourself in the industry?
- What percentage of your staff is medical professionals?
- What percentage of your staff comes from outside of healthcare?
- Of this percentage what non-healthcare role is in the highest demand?
- How is your own workforce changing to adapt to innovations in healthcare?
- What other industries are you turning to for help in healthcare?
Note: Information is self-reported from companies responding to Modern Healthcare's survey; only those that participated were considered for this ranking.
This Modern Healthcare Data Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers and can be purchased for $199.
The content you have requested requires a Premium Subscription.
Become a member > SUBSCRIBE NOW