*NOTE: Crain's Data Membership is now required to access the lists.
The largest construction & design: top general contracting companies were published online on May 3, 2021 issue. We offer an Excel format which includes the largest 22, plus extra information.
The content you have requested requires a Premium Subscription.
Become a member > SUBSCRIBE NOW
Fields in this list
- Company name
- Street address
- Corporate E-mail
- Year Founded
- Type of Organization
- Ownership Status
- Type of Corporation
- Parent Company
- Fiscal Year End Month/Date
- 2020 Revenue (worldwide fiscal year)
- 2019 Revenue (worldwide fiscal year)
- Top Executive(s)
- 1. What is your assessment of the health and viability of the healthcare construction and design industry?
- 2. Please briefly explain your answer to Question 1. What economic political strategic or technological factors influence your opinion? What impact will these elements have on the industry for the near future?
- 3. Choose a category that most appropriately describes the firm's business.** (Choose only one option)
- Dec. 31 2020
- Dec. 31 2019
- 6. How many total full-time-equivalent employees did the company have as of Dec. 31 2020? **
- 7. What percentage of your firm's total work consisted of healthcare projects in 2020? **
- 8. What sector or sectors of healthcare construction does your firm believe will offer the biggest opportunities in 2020? Please also explain why. **
- 42. Please provide the name title email address and phone number for a contact that our reporters can follow up with
- 43. Has the information reported in this survey been reviewed by a senior executive?**