Rank 3 - Provider/Insurer
Provider/Insurer, Minneapolis , MN
Years on the list: 2
Number of U.S. employees: 297
Voluntary employee turnover: 8%
What employees love: Company is disrupting healthcare; good work-life balance; transparency from leadership.
From the Winner (Sponsored Content)
Now more than ever, employers need to make changes to their health benefits that positively impact the bottom line and improve the employee health care experience. Bind does that!
Introduced in 2016 by veteran health insurance innovators, Bind is a personalized health plan designed like the other useful services of our daily lives. Bind redesigned health insurance to give employers the opportunity to offer a sustainable, attractive health benefit—without compromising coverage or quality. Members can see treatment options and compare costs before making a decision.
Health needs are personal. They differ from person to person, moment to moment. With traditional health insurance, consumers may have to struggle to find the information they need to make the best decision for them. Maybe they’re pushed down singular treatment paths based on the first doctor they see and consume services with hidden costs along the way. It’s that type of system that places the consumer in the dark, where they can’t see their options—or their costs—in advance.
How can people be active consumers when they don’t know the prices? It doesn’t have to be that way. The data and technologies that deliver more personalized and flexible experiences are already here. Like other services, health insurance can learn about each individual, build context around them—their motivations and preferences—and respond to those needs.
We started by taking health insurance apart.
At Bind, we believe when you give people the tools they need to make informed decisions, they do. So, Bind took health insurance apart and rebuilt it on a completely new chassis. Instead of iterating a tired design, we’re delivering what we believe people want now: transparent prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility, and an awesome, intuitive experience.
- $0 deductible and no coinsurance: It’s time to remove some barriers—and instead provide people the clarity, flexibility and some degree of personal control we think they want and deserve.
- Transparent prices for doctors, treatments and drugs: Modeled after other consumer services, Bind provides transparent prices across treatments, settings and providers—in advance. Helpful information on where to save: Prices for cost effective treatments, doctors and clinics are typically priced lower.
- Broad network choice and convenient treatment options: The Bind network is one of the broadest networks of doctors, clinics and hospitals, locally and nationally. No specialist referrals are needed. People can search for care when and where they need it. And they have access to no-cost preventive and low-cost virtual care.
- Through condition-first design, people are encouraged to check the MyBind app or website to obtain suggestions on what coverage options are available for their specific health need (before they select their provider)..
- Flexible coverage control: With Bind, people are automatically covered across numerous common conditions and events. But they can also activate coverage during the year for less common, plannable treatments if and when they need them.
Health is personal. now health insurance is too. To learn more visit yourbind.com.