The transition to value-based care is creating new opportunities and challenges for health systems. To survive and thrive, they must change outdated delivery models, better manage the health of populations, and create a competitive advantage in the marketplace. TriHealth has been a pioneer on this journey by investing in the people, processes and technology that have enabled them to get started and to scale their efforts. Now, the system covers over two-thirds of its patients in performance-based contracts—and that is only the beginning. This webinar will share TriHealth's story, including how they began and how they will chart their path forward in 2018 and beyond.
Register for this webinar to:
- Learn about the current state of the transition from fee-for-service to fee-for-value and key industry challenges
- Understand the new core competencies for health systems going at risk for the first time
- Find out how developing a high-performing population health services organization creates the infrastructure for success in all value-based care arrangements
- See why Medicare Advantage has become a key strategy for healthcare organizations looking to capture the premium dollar and increase reimbursement in the face of shrinking Medicare margins
- Create a business case for health systems to collaborate with a strategic operating partner with a proven model to drive success and accelerate the transition to value