Committing to value-based care means taking on more risk for patient satisfaction and highquality outcomes. To better manage these risks, health systems are expanding their services to follow patients across the continuum of care and banding together with other acute-care providers to consolidate operations functions and expand service-line footprints. Now, what once was a puzzle of a thousand pieces must come together to act as one. Systemness is the new goal for health systems.
Read “The Critical Impact of Systemness on Your Patient,” to discover the full value of systemness to your organization. Also, learn crucial lessons from a Dignity Health endeavor that sought to achieve systemness through eliminating surgical site infections.
In this compelling white paper, healthcare executives will learn:
- Why systemness matters to healthcare organizations
- How systemness can reduce the cost of care and improve outcomes
- The impact of systemness on the patient care experience
- A 6-step process for integrating systemness into a clinical care project
- How Dignity Health is achieving systemness through a focus on SSIs