This expanded spreadsheet listing of the nation's 26 largest revenue-cycle management companies includes complete responses to ALL the questions on Modern Healthcare's 2016 Revenue Cycle Firms Survey. Highlights from this data were published in chart form in Modern Healthcare Sept. 12, 2016 on p. 34.
This list includes the following data points:
- Company name
- Revenue cycle full-time-equivalent employees, 2015
- Revenue-cycle services contracts, 2015
- Comprehensive Contracts, 2015
- Partial Contracts, 2015
- No. Employees, 2015
- Net Revenue, 2015
Detailed Survey Answers
- Executive in charge
- Rev Cycle Services Offered
- Other Services Offered
- Biggest industry obstacles
- How does cost of uncompensated care affect hospital clients?
- Hospitals RC spending up or down?
- ACA challenges?
- % of otherwise lost revenue recovered on avg. for clients
View an alphabetical, unranked listing of all participating companies. This complimentary list shows the names and addresses of all companies that participated in the survey.
Note: Information is self reported from companies that participated in Modern Healthcare's 2016 Revenue Cycle Firms Survey. Companies that did not participate in this survey are not considered for this ranking.
This Modern Healthcare Data Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers or can be purchased for $199. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at modernhealthcare.com/subscriptions.