A Special Feature on 147 of the nation's largest hospital and healthcare systems. Source: Modern Healthcare's 38th annual
Hospital Systems Survey. Published June 23, 2014, p. 20.
This 17-page package includes 11 different charts, ranking multihospital systems in the following charts:
- largest healthcare systems operating home-care agencies
- largest Catholic healthcare systems
- largest secular not-for-profit healthcare systems
- largest healthcare systems operating continuing-care retirement communities (web exclusive)
- largest healthcare systems operating psychiatric hospitals (web exclusive)
- largest healthcare systems, by hospital count
- largest for-profit healthcare systems
- largest non-Catholic religious healthcare systems
- largest public healthcare systems
- largest healthcare systems, by revenue
- Systems ranked by net patient revenue(web exclusive)
View an alphabetical, unranked listing of all participating organizations. This complimentary list shows the names and addresses of all organizations that participated in the
Note: Information is self reported from organizations that participated in Modern Healthcare's 2014 Hospital Systems Survey, unless otherwise noted.