This Excel spreadsheet includes all data collected from Modern Healthcare's 2014 Business Graduate Schools for Physician Executives Survey. The information is presented in alphabetical order based on institution name. The data points in this product are:
- Institution name
- Zip code
- Year program was established
- Degree program offered
- Length of program, in months
- Age of program, in years
- Number of students—full time
- Number of students—part time
- Tuition cost
- MBA tuition specifics
- Number of days students on campus
- Number of graduates to date, as of 2013-14 school year
- New courses offered in next three years?
- Offer courses in managing quality and safety programs (Y or N)
- Biggest issues in physician executive training?
- How does program attract new students?
- Offer courses in managing alternative payment systems such as Accountable Care Organizations (Y or N)
- Web site
- MBA accredited (Y or N)
- Accreditation org.
- Program offer long distance/online learning (Y or N)
Note: Information is self reported from institutions that participated in Modern Healthcare's 2014 Business Graduate Schools for Physician Executives Survey. Those that did not participate in this survey are not considered for this ranking.
View an alphabetical listing of all participating companies in our Business Graduate Schools for
Physician Executives Survey.