A Special Feature on U.S. healthcare information technology in 2013. Source: Modern Healthcare's 24th annual Survey of Executive Opinions on Key Information Technology Issues, "Double trouble." Published Feb. 24, 2014, p. 18.
Presented in aggregate, this analysis of healthcare IT is based on executive's opinions in response to the Modern Healthcare Survey of Executive Opinions on Key Information Technology Issues conducted online from Nov. 13, 2013 through Jan. 20, 2014.
This package includes the following six data charts that were published in the Feb. 24 issue of Modern Healthcare:
- Survey demographics Illustrates the job titles of the survey respondents (%)
- More time wanted for ICD-10 Illustrates opinions of delaying ICD-10
- Most wil make meaningful use Illustrates the percentage of respondents that believe their organization will meet Stage 1 meaningful-use criteria (%)
- Capital IT spending Illustrates what respondents project will happen with their organization's IT capital expenses during the next three years
- REC funding Illustrates the respondents' support for extending federal aid for IT regional extension centers beyond 2014
- Bush's goal Illustrates predictions on what year most Americans will have access to an electronic medical record