We're changing a lot of things about Modern Healthcare magazine. Your trust isn't one of them.
Like the best-performing companies in the healthcare industry, we listen to our customers: our readers and advertisers. When we asked you for ideas to make the nation's only healthcare business newsweekly even better, you gave us many great suggestions, but stressed that one thing should never change—the trust you've placed in us over all other media, to deliver the information you need to make critical decisions daily.
“Modern Healthcare is as committed as ever to being the news source that empowers healthcare executives to make crucial and timely business decisions that keep their operations moving forward successfully, especially during these times of incredible change within the industry. But today we deliver something bigger: we're helping our audience get smarter. The new Modern Healthcare will inform, engage and entertain two schools of readers: the in-depth, committed audience we have long served well, and the time-starved executives who need our news, reporting, analysis and data. The ultimate goal is to help healthcare executives and organizations be more successful.”
John Thomas, Chief of Editorial Operations
We've honed the magazine into an even sharper business tool to empower critical decisions.
The breaking news, in-depth analysis and data-driven insights that Modern Healthcare is known for, delivered in a fresh, new package:
- A NEW COVER – Fresher, bolder and designed to get right to the point
- ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS – Scan stories in our new design to quickly and easily find the most important and impactful information
- NEW SECTIONS – We're adding new content to meet your changing and evolving needs. The Week Ahead and Best Practices will give you forward-looking analysis and tips to navigate the important issues, while executive profiles and thought leader Q&As will bring you insights from the most influential leaders in healthcare
- MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT – From Regional News and Late News to Data and Industry Expert Commentary, we'll be expanding our coverage of what matters most to you
- BETTER ORGANIZATION – The new Modern Healthcare makes it much easier and more intuitive to find the topics and recurring features that matter most to you
- BETTER LINKS TO ONLINE – The redesign also plays closer attention to promoting not only richer digital extensions of our print features, but also more prominent promotions to what's new and breaking on our site
Sample the NEW Modern Healthcare:
Sample subscription available for anyone who doesn't have a current print subscription. If you have an account this offer will not be valid.
For more information about the Modern Healthcare redesign visit www.modernhealthcare.com/redesign
“In the Modern Healthcare re-design we have created a fresh new feel and flow for the magazine. We've added numerous entry points for our busy executive readers with increased coverage of the topics they feel most strongly about. These changes are designed to reinvigorate and refocus our reporting, refine our design and create a better, more accessible and more useful product for our readers. This new packaging of our flagship product reflects Modern Healthcare's editorial evolution and positions us to be a leader well into the future.”
Merrill Goozner, Editor
Modern Healthcare's mission remains: To serve, inform, engage, educate and entertain.
“With the new design, we want to impress upon readers and advertisers that Modern Healthcare is a brand not only that they can trust, but also a brand about ideas that is responsive, forward-thinking, innovative and integrated.
For readers, our unbiased, credible and comprehensive coverage of the healthcare industry will help executives make timely and informed business decisions. Our access to influential executives, decisionmakers and thought leaders will enable marketers to get the highest ROI for their advertising and marketing efforts.”
Fawn Lopez, Vice President, Publisher