This webinar was originally broadcast on Tuesday, November 5, 2013, at 1:00pm CST | 2:00pm EST.
Download the Slides
- "EHRs as a Platform for Change –
How clinical and business intelligence can improve health and reduce costs" Webinar Slides (PDF)
Watch the Archived Presentation
- "Webinar: "EHRs as a Platform for Change –
How clinical and business intelligence can improve health and reduce costs"" (via GotoWebinar)
About the Webinar
EHR adoption has reached a clear tipping point. Now that basic implementation work is done, providers must find ways to optimize EHR investments and derive strategic value as government incentives taper off. While many organizations remain focused on tactical issues, mapping EHR capabilities to strategic business and clinical objectives is key to extracting long-term value and transforming care delivery.
Forward-looking healthcare leaders must use EHRs as a platform for change, and architect new ways to get the right information in the hands of caregivers, clinicians and eventually patients, when and where they need it.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- Three critical steps to move beyond basic EHR utilization and derive long-term, strategic value from data in the "post EHR" world
- How to combine different data elements into a cohesive analytics strategy that supports clinical and business objectives
- Real-world examples of how organizations are using business and clinical intelligence to provide better care at lower costs