This webinar was originally broadcast on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM CST | 11:00 AM EST
Download the Slides
- "An Academic Medical Center's Transformation Process: How a New Leadership Model Led to Dramatic Improvements" Webinar Slides (PDF)
Watch the Archived Presentation
- "Webinar: "An Academic Medical Center's Transformation Process: How a New Leadership Model Led to Dramatic Improvements"" (via GotoWebinar)
About the Webinar
At the end of 2008, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) was without a clear sense of direction. Turnover was high, employee satisfaction was low and there was little to no growth.
Leadership determined that a radical new approach was necessary if the hospital was going to become capable of meeting the demands of an evolving healthcare system. During this webinar, the presenters will share how they transformed a leading academic medical center, highlighting the key elements that led to Robert Wood Johnson's dramatic improvements.
By attending this webinar, you will learn how RWJUH was able to:
- Increase employee satisfaction, avoid layoffs and add staff
- Grow from one site two years ago to more than 30 today
- Improve profitability from a $6 million loss to a $27 million profit in 4 years