24. John Hammergren, chairman, president and CEO, McKesson Corp., San Francisco
25. Michael Dowling, president and CEO, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Great Neck, N.Y.
26. Dr. Gary Gottlieb, president and CEO, Partners HealthCare, Boston
27. Dr. Farzad Mostashari, outgoing national coordinator for health information technology, ONC, Washington
28. Bruce Broussard, president and CEO, Humana, Louisville, Ky.
29. Richard Umbdenstock, president and CEO, American Hospital Association, Chicago
30. Kevin Lofton, president and CEO, Catholic Health Initiatives, Englewood, Colo.
31. Dr. Gary Kaplan, chairman and CEO, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle
32. Drew Altman, president and CEO, Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park, Calif.
33. Chip Kahn, president and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals, Washington
34. Lloyd Dean, president and CEO, Dignity Health, San Francisco
35. RoseAnn DeMoro, executive director, National Nurses United, Silver Spring, Md.
36. Max Baucus, Senate Finance Committee chairman (D-Mont.), Washington
37. Ron Pollack, founding executive director, Families USA, Washington
38. Dan Wolterman, President and CEO, Memorial Hermann Health System, Houston
39. A. Barry Rand, CEO, AARP, Washington
40. Bill Carpenter, chairman and CEO, LifePoint Hospitals, Brentwood, Tenn.
41. Dr. Susan Turney, president and CEO, MGMA-ACMPE, Englewood, Colo.
42. Pat Fry, president and CEO, Sutter Health, Sacramento, Calif.
43. Dr. Thomas Frieden, director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta
44. Dr. Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, president and CEO, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, N.J.
45. Dr. Margaret Hamburg, commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Md.
46. Alex Gorsky, chairman and CEO, Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick, N.J.
47. Susan DeVore, president and CEO, Premier, Charlotte, N.C.
48. John Castellani, president and CEO, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, Washington
49. Dr. Charles Sorenson, president and CEO, Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City
50. Dr. Jeffrey Drazen, editor-in-chief, New England Journal of Medicine
51. Dr. Atul Gawande, professor of surgery, Harvard Medical School; professor of health policy and management, Harvard School of Public Health
52. Cecile Richards, president, Planned Parenthood Federation of America, New York
53. Alan Miller, chairman and CEO, Universal Health Services, King of Prussia, Pa.
54. Dr. Ardis Hoven, president, American Medical Association, Chicago
55. Margaret “Peggy” O'Kane, president, National Committee for Quality Assurance, Washington
56. Dr. Glenn Steele Jr., president and CEO, Geisinger Health System, Danville, Pa.
57. James Skogsbergh, president and CEO, Advocate Health Care, Oak Brook, Ill.
58. Dr. Georges Benjamin, executive director, American Public Health Association, Washington
59. Jay Grinney, president and CEO, HealthSouth Corp., Birmingham, Ala.
60. Dr. Mark Chassin, president, Joint Commission, Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
61. Anthony Tersigni, president and CEO, Ascension Health Alliance, St. Louis
62. Alan Aviles, president and CEO, New York City Health and Hospitals Corp.
63. Doug Hawthorne, CEO, Texas Health Resources, Arlington, Texas
64. Richard Feinstein, former director, Bureau of Competition, U.S. Federal Trade Commission, Washington
65. John Bardis, chairman, president and CEO, MedAssets, Alpharetta, Ga.
66. Mary Brainerd, president and CEO, HealthPartners, Minneapolis
67. Leah Binder, president and CEO, Leapfrog Group, Washington
68. Daniel Levinson, inspector general, HHS, Washington
69. Jeffrey Romoff, president and CEO, UPMC, Pittsburgh
70. Bobby Jindal, governor of Louisiana, Baton Rouge
71. Suzanne Delbanco, executive director, Catalyst for Payment Reform, San Francisco
72. Dr. Christine Cassel, incoming president and CEO, National Quality Forum, Washington
73. Dr. Francis Collins, director, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md.
74. Nancy Schlichting, CEO, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit
75. Karen Ignagni, president and CEO, America's Health Insurance Plans, Washington
76. Bill Gates, co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle
77. Charles Grassley, U.S. senator (R-Iowa), Washington
78. Dr. Jeffrey Cain, president, American Academy of Family Physicians, Leawood, Kan.
79. Gail McGovern, president and CEO, American Red Cross, Washington
80. Dr. Harvey Fineberg, president, Institute of Medicine, Washington
81. Dr. James Madara, executive vice president and CEO, American Medical Association, Chicago
82. Scott Armstrong, president and CEO, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle
83. Deborah Bowen, president and CEO, American College of Healthcare Executives, Chicago
84. Scott Serota, president and CEO, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, Chicago
85. Dr. Darrell Kirch, president and CEO, Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington
86. Dr. Ralph de la Torre, chairman and CEO, Steward Health Care System, Boston
87. Dr. Benjamin Chu, group president, Kaiser Permanente Southern California and Hawaii, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, Calif.; board chairman, American Hospital Association
88. Mary Kay Henry, president, Service Employees International Union, Washington
89. Kenneth Raske, president and CEO, Greater New York Hospital Association, New York
90. Dr. Eric Topol, chief academic officer, Scripps Health; director, Scripps Translational Science Institute, San Diego
91. Eric Shinseki, secretary, Veterans Affairs Department, Washington
92. Donald Fisher, president and CEO, American Medical Group Association, Alexandria, Va.
93. Dr. David Blumenthal, president, Commonwealth Fund, New York
94. Dr. James Weinstein, president and CEO, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Lebanon, N.H.
95. Alan Morgan, CEO, National Rural Health Association, Washington
96. Val Halamandaris, president, National Association for Home Care & Hospice, Washington
97. Dr. Bruce Siegel, president and CEO, America's Essential Hospitals, Washington
98. Helen Darling, president and CEO, National Business Group on Health, Washington
99. Dr. Brent James, chief quality officer and executive director, Institute for Health Care Delivery Research, Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City
100. James Hinton, president and CEO, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Albuquerque