Modern Healthcare Insights' Healthcare Reform Update report, issued quarterly, provides a review of recent developments in implementation of the historic Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and an outlook for what's likely to occur in the coming quarters. Published August 17, 2013.
This 20-page report features in-depth analysis on what's happening among Providers; in Medicaid; in the Economics of reform; among Insurers; and the Politics of reform.
From the Q2 2013 Reform Update report, you will learn:
- Why the business insurance mandate was postponed and what it means for overall coverage expansion
- The latest states to approve Medicaid expansion and the likelihood of more joining their ranks before Jan. 1, 2014
- Why nine Pioneer Accountable Care Organizations dropped out of the program and what it means for delivery system reform
- What to look for in the run-up to the Oct. 1 launch of the federal and state insurance exchanges
- Whether political opposition to reform will gain traction.