A Special Feature on 150 of the nation's largest hospital and healthcare systems. Source: Modern Healthcare's 37th annual Hospital Systems Survey. Published June 24, 2013, p. 26.
This 11-page package includes 13 different charts, ranking multihospital systems in the following charts:
- 10 largest healthcare systems, by hospital count
- 10 largest healthcare systems, by revenue
- 10 largest Catholic healthcare systems
- 10 largest non-Catholic religious healthcare systems
- 10 largest public healthcare systems
- 10 largest secular not-for-profit healthcare systems
- 10 largest for-profit healthcare systems
- 10 largest healthcare systems operating home-care agencies
- 10 largest healthcare systems operating assisted-living facilities (web exclusive)
- 10 largest healthcare systems operating continuing-care retirement communities (web exclusive)
- 10 largest healthcare systems operating psychiatric hospitals (web exclusive)
- Part of an ACO? Aggregate look at systems reporting ACO participation [graphic]
- Systems ranked by net patient revenue (web exclusive)
Available below are each of the survey charts for sale individually (except for the graphic, that is only available with the full chart package), as well as web-exclusive charts that were not published in the June 24, 2013 issue.
View an alphabetical, unranked listing of all participating organizations. This complimentary list shows the names and addresses of all organizations that participated in the survey.
Note: Information is self reported from organizations that participated in Modern Healthcare's 2013 Hospital Systems Survey. Organizations that did not participate in this survey are not considered for this ranking.