Modern Healthcare is seeking nominations for its fifth biennial Top 25 Women in Healthcare recognition program, honoring female healthcare executives who are making a positive difference in the industry. We are seeking nominees from all sectors of the industry, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and suppliers, trade and professional organizations and patients' rights groups.
As with the previous programs, the 2013 candidates will be judged on five criteria:
- Successfully served as a leader or managed an organization or company.
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field.
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives.
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company.