Welcome to Modern Healthcare's Top 25 Clinical Informaticists awards program, honoring medical professionals who excel at using patient-care data to improve both the clinical and financial performance of their healthcare organizations. This program has been postponed until 2015. If you have submitted a nomination, you will be contacted by our editorial department with further details.
for the Top 25 Clinical Informaticists awards program.
Eligibility:Nominees should have demonstrated the following:
- Successfully used patient-care data to improve his or her organization's clinical and financial performance
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field of clinical informatics
- Assumed a leadership position in clinical informatics outside of the candidate's own organization or company
- To nominate, complete the form accessed by the link at the top of this page
- Once completed you will receive a confirmation email with the rules and deadlines of the program for your records.
- Nominations for the 2014 awards will open on July 7, 2014 and will close on August 15, 2014.
- We accept nominations for this biennial awards program continually and will hold a nomination for a period of up to three years, dependent on the nominee still qualifying for the award.
- The nomination deadline for the 2014 program is August 15, 2014
Announcement Date:Recipients of biennial 2014 awards will be announced and profiled in the November 3, 2014 issue of Modern Healthcare and on ModernHealthcare.com.
Event:Currently there is no event scheduled for this program. --> Questions: Contact Debbie Greif, at 312.649.5459 or [email protected]