The success of the healthcare industry depends on leaders who define themselves by leading efforts to change lives and contribute to their communities through their work. But many go above and beyond commitments central to their roles, reaching out to support causes that may be wholly unrelated to healthcare, but which build and sustain strong communities and the quality of life within them. Modern Healthcare's Community Leadership Awards was established to recognize these leaders while bringing attention to the worthy causes they support. for the Community Leadership Awards 2014 -->
Eligibility:To be eligible for the award, a nominee must be a CEO, president, administrator or top executive of a healthcare organization from any sector of the industry, and the volunteer work must have occurred within the past 24 months.
The entries will be judged on three criteria:
- Extent of departure from core job responsibilities
- Voluntary nature of the work outside of the organization or corporation
- Demonstrated positive impact of the work
- To nominate, complete the form accessed by clicking the Nominate button above.
- Once completed you will receive a confirmation email with the rules and deadlines of the program for your records.
- In addition to completing the form, the following is also required:
- A letter from the nominee's organization explaining how the nominee meets and/or exceeds the three criteria listed above
- CV or resume of the nominee
- Supporting documentation such as letters of recommendation and digital content such as photos/videos
- Photo of the nominee (if possible)
- To select our honorees:
- Modern Healthcare will select as many as 10 finalists from the pool of all applicants.
- The finalists and their submissions will be posted on ModernHealthcare.com on August 29, 2014.
- Readers will be asked to vote for their choice among the nominees through October 1, 2014
- One winner and several honorable mentions will be selected with 50% of the outcome based on reader votes and the other 50% controlled by Modern Healthcare.
- Modern Healthcare reserves the right to make the final determination of the winner and honorable mentions.
Deadline:We accept nominations for this annual awards program continually. The nomination deadline for the 2014 award is June 23.
- Winners and nominators will be notified in advance via email prior to the public announcement.
- Non-winners and their nominators will not be notified in advance of the announcement, but will be sent an email when the announcement is made and will be given the opportunity to automatically resubmit their entry if the nominee will still be eligible during the next entry period.
- Finalists announced: end of August
- Finalist announcement/ start of voting = Aug. 29.
- Voting through end of September
Event:Currently there is no event scheduled for this program.
Contact Debbie Greif, Strategic & Integrated Brand Development Director, at 312-649-5459 or [email protected].