Modern Healthcare is seeking nominations for its fifth biennial Top 25 Women in Healthcare recognition program, honoring female healthcare executives who are making a positive difference in the industry. We are seeking nominees from all sectors of the industry, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and suppliers, trade and professional organizations and patients' rights groups.
Nominate a leader for Modern Healthcare's 2013 Top 25 Women in Healthcare
Program honors women leaders
As with the previous programs, the 2013 candidates will be judged on five criteria:
- Successfully served as a leader or managed an organization or company.
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field.
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives.
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company.
The submission deadline is Jan. 25, 2013. An editorial board consisting of the senior editors of Modern Healthcare will select the Top 25 Women in Healthcare for 2013. The honorees will be announced in the April 8, 2013 issue of Modern Healthcare and online at ModernHealthcare.com.
To view the lists of the Top 25 Women in Healthcare honored in 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2011, visit modernhealthcare.com/top25women.
Send us a letter
Have an opinion about this story? Click here to submit a Letter to the Editor, and we may publish it in print.