Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare award recognizes outstanding employers in the healthcare industry on a national level. From economic development to employee retention, this program benefits individuals, organizations and the healthcare industry. Source: Modern Healthcare/Best Companies Group.
This five-page ranked list of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare includes the following data points:
- 2012 rank
- Employer name
- 2011 rank number, if applicable
- City, State
- Number of employees
- Average annual salary (exempt employees)
- Average annual salary (nonexempt employees)
- Formal social media policy in place (yes/no)
- Conduct pre-employment or random drug testing (yes/no)
For more information about this award program, visit Best Places to Work in Healthcare online.
Want live insight on the award, its conference or event?