2012 Best Places to Work in Healthcare winners are invited to participate in our second annual Best Places to Work in Healthcare poetry contest. What better way to express your feelings about your workplace than through creative writing.
Here's how the contest works:
- You submit an original poem that expresses why your company is a desirable place to work.
- Entries are limited to one poem per company.
- The poem can take any form but is limited to a maximum of 200 words.
- The author can be any employed person at the company.
- Limit of one poem per company.
- Send the poem to [email protected].
- The submission deadline is Sept. 30.
- All poems will be posted online as they come in at www.modernhealthcare.com/bestplacespoems.
- A panel of senior managers at Modern Healthcare will judge the poems on three criteria: originality, creativity and effectiveness.
- The panel will determine the top five poems.
- The CEOs of the organizations whose poems make the top five will read them aloud at the Best Places to Work in Healthcare banquet in Nashville on Oct. 9.
- The banquet attendees will vote for the best poem, which we will announce during the banquet.
- The winning poem also will be published in Modern Healthcare.