A Special Feature on 26 U.S. accountable care organizations. Source: Modern Healthcare's second annual Accountable Care Survey. Published July 30, 2012, p. S2.
This three-page package includes a ranking of respondents as well as eight aggregated statistical charts with the following data points:
- Ranking of responding ACOs by covered lives
- Name of accountable care organizations
- Year ACO formed
- Number of covered lives
- Number of physicians participating
- Aggregated statistical charts -- percentages based on responses
- Organization profitability
- Range of annual revenue from ACO
- Total patient base represented
- Percentage seeking Medicare certification
- Had to modify ACO since CMS issued regulations
- Who's participating in the ACO (physicians, hospitals, insurers)
- Is plan a separate legal entity?
- Type of ownership
Click here for our Survey Respondents section to view an alphabetical list of organizations that participated in this survey.