This webinar was originally broadcast on Tuesday, July 17, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. CST.
Download the Slides
- "Empowering Caregivers: Aligning people, processes and technology to improve care delivery" Webinar Slides (PDF)
Watch the Archived Presentation
- "Webinar: Empowering Caregivers: Aligning people, processes and technology to improve care delivery"
About the Webinar
While technology is a powerful catalyst for change, its benefits will only be realized if it is used in support of the people and processes that deliver care, and the patients that receive it. Hear real-world lessons from a multi-hospital health system who is successfully empowering caregivers to lead true clinical transformation through healthcare IT.
Attend this interactive webinar and learn:
- Drivers of healthcare transformation and how to optimize technology adoption for enhanced care delivery;
- Lessons from a multi-hospital health system that has successfully engaged physicians—who are leading their peers—and driving clinical transformation;
- Foundations of organizational transformation and the importance of collaborative IT and physician leadership.