Welcome to the Top 25 Minority Executives in Healthcare biennial recognition program. Modern Healthcare takes great pride in honoring the top 25 minority healthcare executives who are influencing the policy and care delivery models across the country and in doing so highlighting the continued need to nurture diversity in our organizations.for the 2016 Top 25 Minority Executives in Healthcare.
Candidates must have:
- Successfully served as a leader or managed an organization or company.
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field.
- Served as a role model or mentor to other minority healthcare executives.
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidate's own organization or company.
There is no limit on the number of times a person can be nominated or be a recipient of this award.
- To nominate, complete the form accessed by the link at the upper right corner of this page
- Once completed you will receive a confirmation email with the rules and deadlines of the program for your records.
- In addition to completing the form, you will be asked to submit via email:
- Letter detailing how the candidate meets the five criteria listed above
- CV or resume of the nominee
- Photo of the nominee (if possible)
There is no fee to enter.
We accept nominations for this biennial awards program continually.
The deadline for the 2014 program has passed, however you may submit a nomination for the 2016 awards and we will notify you by email when the deadline and notification dates are finalized..
- Winners and nominators will be notified in advance via email prior to the public announcement.
- Non-winners and their nominators will not be notified in advance of the announcement, but will be sent an email when the announcement is made and will be given the opportunity to automatically resubmit their entry if the nominee will still be eligible for the next award.
Contac Debbie Grief, at 312-649-5459 or [email protected].
Honorees for the 2014 Top 25 Most Influential Minority Executives will be announced and profiled in the April 14, 2014 issue of Modern Healthcare.
Join us on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at Chicago's Knickerbocker Hotel the evening will include a welcome reception, a formal dinner and an awards presentation spotlighting the achievements of some very special and influential executives.
Cocktail Reception and Networking 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Dinner and Awards Presentation 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Registration for the event will open on April 14, 2014 in conjunction with the announcement of our 2014 award winners. Please click here to register to be notified once registration opens for the awards gala.