This webinar was originally broadcast on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 1:00pm CST.
Download the Slides
- "Sunrise Dates for GTIN Standards Fast Approaching: Roundtable Discussion on Global Trade Item Number Readiness" Webinar Slides (PDF)
View the Presentation Recording
- "Sunrise Dates for GTIN Standards Fast Approaching: Roundtable Discussion on Global Trade Item Number Readiness"
Overview of Webinar
If you're not sure what Global Trade Item Numbers are, why they make good business sense, or what the consequences are for those who don't adopt the standards, this webinar is for you.
With the GTIN sunrise date getting closer every day, it is imperative that all participants in the healthcare supply chain be able to identify every trade item in the same way. Failure to act can result in serious consequences.
As an attendee, you will learn:
- The importance of voluntary supply chain standards for patient safety, supply chain efficiency and recalls.
- How hospitals are benefitting from supply chain standards.
- What your competitors are doing.