Welcome to the Top 25 Women in Healthcare program, honoring female healthcare executives who are developing policy, leading change and guiding healthcare delivery across throughout our nation. Our biennial honorees are from all sectors of the industry, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and suppliers, trade and professional organizations, and patients' rights groups.
Recognizing the women in leadership roles is central to their continued advancement within the industry and to obtain parity with their male counterparts. If you know of a woman whose leadership in the healthcare industry distinguishes her for this honor, we ask that you nominate her for a Top 25 Women in Healthcare biennial award.
Eligibility:We accept nominations from all sectors of the industry, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and suppliers, trade and professional organizations, and patients' rights groups.
Modern Healthcare editors review the nominations and judge them based on five criteria. Candidates must have:
- Successfully served as a leader or managed an organization or company
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company
- To nominate, complete the form accessed by clicking on the button above.
- Once completed you will receive a confirmation email with the rules and deadlines of the program for your records.
- In addition to completing the form, you will be asked to submit:
- Letter detailing how the candidate meets the five criteria listed above
- CV or resume of the nominee
- Photo of the nominee (if possible)
Deadline:We accept nominations for this biennial awards program continually and will hold an individual nomination for consideration for a period of three years. The deadline for the 2013 program has passed, however you may submit a nomination for the 2015 awards and we will notify you by email when the deadline and notification dates are finalized.
- Winners and nominators will be notified in advance via email prior to the public announcement.
- Non-winners and their nominators will not be notified in advance of the announcement, but will be sent an email when the announcement is made and will be given the opportunity to automatically resubmit their entry if the nominee will still be eligible during the next entry period.
Event:There will be a Top 25 Women in Healthcare Awards Gala, held in August in 2015. Please register to receive additional details as soon as they are available.
Questions:Contact Debbie Greif, Strategic & Integrated Brand Development Director, at 312-649-5459 or [email protected].