This webinar was originally broadcast on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 10:00am CST.
The House and Senate bills that would overhaul the nation's $2.5 trillion healthcare system may have stalled, but the pressure to control costs, expand access and improve quality continues to build in the nation's capital. The government said healthcare's share of the gross domestic product in 2009 grew at its fastest rate in 50 years, and healthcare spending will nearly double by 2019.
Attend this webcast to hear from two Washington insiders who will debate what actions healthcare providers should expect from lawmakers in the coming months, including:
- The likely reform options confronting lawmakers
- The potential financial impact on providers
- Legislative and regulatory activities targeting healthcare
Download the Slides
Watch the Archived Presentation
- $19.95 / Free to Premium Subscribers
- If you paid to attend the webcast, you can watch the archived recording of the webcast by clicking the link in the Confirmation email you received from GoToWebinar before the event.