1. Steve CaseFounder, chairman, CEORevolution Health GroupWashington
2. Eric SchmidtChairman, CEO, Google, Mountain View, Calif.
3. Bill GatesCo-founder, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; board chairman, Microsoft Corp., Redmond, Wash.
4. Hillary Rodham ClintonU.S. senator (D-N.Y.), former presidential candidate, U.S. Senate, Washington
5. Barack ObamaU.S. senator (D-Ill.), Democratic presidential candidate, U.S. Senate, Washington
6. Edward KennedyU.S. senator (D-Mass.), U.S. Senate, Washington
7. Arnold SchwarzeneggerGovernor of California, Sacramento
8. George W. BushPresident of the U.S., Washington
9. John McCainU.S. senator (R-Ariz.), Republican presidential candidate, U.S. Senate, Washington
10. Newt GingrichFounder, Center for Health Transformation; former speaker of the House (R-Ga.), Washington
11. Nancy PelosiSpeaker of the House (D-Calif.), U.S. House of Representatives, Washington
12. John FergusonPresident, CEO, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, N.J.
13. Sister Mary Jean RyanPresident, CEO, SSM Health Care, St. Louis
14. Trevor FetterPresident and CEO, Tenet Healthcare Corp., Dallas
15. Joel AllisonPresident, CEO, Baylor Health Care System, Dallas
16. Sister Carol KeehanPresident, CEO Catholic Health Association, Washington
17. Donald BerwickPresident, CEO, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Cambridge, Mass.
Pamela ThompsonCEO, American Organization of Nurse Executives, Washington
19. Paul DiazPresident, CEO, Kindred Healthcare, Louisville, Ky.
20. Elias ZerhouniDirector, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md.
21. Stuart AltmanChairman, Council on Health Care Economics and Policy, Brandeis University
22. Mike LeavittSecretary, HHS, Washington
23. Kent ThiryChairman, CEO, DaVita, El Segundo, Calif.
24. Drew AltmanPresident, CEO, Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park, Calif.
25. Angela BralyCEO, WellPoint, Indianapolis
26. Harry ReidSenate majority leader (D-Nev.), U.S. Senate, Washington
27. Jack BovenderChairman, CEO, HCA, Nashville
28. Max BaucusU.S. Senator, (D-Mont.), chairman, Senate Finance Committee, U.S. Senate, Washington
29. Chuck GrassleyU.S. senator (R-Iowa), ranking minority member, Senate Finance Committee, U.S. Senate, Washington
30. Carolyn ClancyDirector, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, Md.
31. Julie GerberdingDirector, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta
32. Uwe ReinhardtProfessor, healthcare economics, Princeton University, Princeton, N.J.
33. Pete StarkU.S. representative (D-Calif.), Chairman, House Ways and Means Health Subcommittee U.S. House of Representatives, Washington
34. Ronald WilliamsChairman, CEO, Aetna, Hartford, Conn.
35. Richard ClarkePresident, CEO, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Westchester, Ill.
36. Wayne SmithChairman, president, CEO, Community Health Systems, Franklin, Tenn.
37. Janet CorriganPresident, CEO National Quality Forum, Washington
38. Neal PattersonChairman, CEO, Cerner Corp., Kansas City, Mo.
39. John HammergrenChairman, president, CEO, McKesson Corp., San Francisco
40. Denis CortesePresident, CEO, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
41. Gary KaplanChairman, CEO, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle
42. Michael DowlingPresident, CEO, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, New York
43. Richard UmbdenstockPresident, CEO American Hospital Association, Chicago
44. Karen IgnagniPresident, CEO, Americas Health Insurance Plans, Washington
45. Rose Ann DeMoroExecutive director, California Nurses Association/National Nurses Organizing Committee, Oakland
46. Paul GinsburgPresident, Center for Studying Health System Change, Washington
47. Michael MavesExecutive vice president, CEO, American Medical Association, Chicago
48. Andrew WebberPresident, CEO, National Business Coalition on Health, Washington
49. William RoperPresident, CEO, UNC Health Care System, Chapel Hill, N.C.
50. Darrell KirchPresident, CEO, Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington
51. Judith FaulknerFounder, CEO, Epic Systems Corp., Verona, Wis.
52. Nancy SchlichtingPresident, CEO, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit
53. Bobby JindalGovernor of Louisiana, Baton Rouge
54. Georges BenjaminExecutive director, American Public Health Association, Washington
55. Kevin LoftonPresident, CEO, Catholic Health Initiatives, Denver
56. Robert KolodnerNational coordinator for healthcare information technology, HHS, Washington
57. Lloyd DeanPresident, CEO, Catholic Healthcare West, San Francisco
58. Karen DavisPresident, Commonwealth Fund, New York
59. Brent JamesVice president of medical research and executive director, Institute for Health Care Delivery Research, Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City
60. Richard FosterChief actuary, CMS, Washington
61. Michael McCallisterPresident, CEO, Humana, Louisville, Ky.
62. Mark ChassinPresident, Joint Commission, Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
63. Delos Toby CosgroveCEO, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland
64. Thomas DolanPresident, CEO, American College of Healthcare Executives, Chicago
65. Patrick QuinlanCEO, Ochsner Health System, New Orleans
66. Richard NorlingPresident, CEO, Premier, San Diego
67. Molly CoyeFounder and CEO, Health Technology Center, San Francisco
68. Margaret Peggy OKanePresident, National Committee for Quality Assurance, Washington
69. Mark LeavittChairman, Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology, Chicago
70. James Denny SheltonChairman, Legacy Hospital Partners, Plano, Texas
71. Alan MillerPresident, CEO, Universal Health Services, King of Prussia, Pa.
72. Deborah PeelFounder, chairman, Patient Privacy Rights Foundation, Austin, Texas
73. Chip KahnPresident, Federation of American Hospitals,Washington
74. Rainier GonzalezFounder, chairman, CEO. Pacer Heath Corp. Miami Lakes, Fla.
75. Chris Van GorderPresident, CEO, Scripps Health, San Diego
76. Joseph SwedishPresident, CEO, Trinity Health, Novi, Mich.
77. Andrew von EschenbachCommissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration,Washington
78. George HalvorsonChairman, CEO, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, Calif.
79. Dennis RiveraChairman, SEIU Healthcare, New York
80. Gary GottliebPresident, Brigham and Womens Hospital, Boston
81. Val HalamandarisPresident, National Association for Home Care & Hospice, Washington
82. Risa Lavizzo-MoureyPresident, CEO, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, N.J.
83. Anthony TersigniPresident, CEO, Ascension Health, St. Louis
84. Bill NovelliCEO, AARP, Washington
85. William JesseePresident, CEO, Medical Group Management Association, Englewood, Colo.
86. David ShulkinPresident, CEO, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York
87. Andy SternPresident, Service Employees International Union, Washington,
88. Billy TauzinPresident, CEO, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, Washington
89. Scott SerotaPresident, CEO, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, Chicago
90. Herb KuhnDeputy administrator, CMS, Washington
91. Glenn HackbarthChairman, Medicare Payment Advisory Commission, Washington
92. Stephen LieberPresident, CEO, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, Chicago
93. Jay GrinneyPresident, CEO, HealthSouth Corp., Birmingham, Ala.
94. Prem ReddyChairman, Prime Healthcare Services, Victorville, Calif.
95. James PeakeSecretary, U.S. Veterans Affairs Department, Washington
96. Duane DaunerPresident, California Hospital Association, Sacramento
97. James MonganPresident, CEO, Partners HealthCare System, Boston
98. Kenneth RaskePresident, Greater New York Hospital Association, New York
99. Quint StuderCEO, Studer Group, Gulf Breeze, Fla.
100. Tim SizeExecutive director, Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative, Sauk City