This four-page package includes four different charts:
- Percentage of organization's total operating budget allocated for information systems
- Extending I.T. benefits
- Top 10 I.T. hot-button issues
- Plans for computerized physician order-entry systems
Click here to view Still taking small steps, the story these charts accompanied. (Registration required)
Available below is a web-exclusive, four-page package of charts that were not published in the Feb. 25, 2008 issue. They are:
- Top 10 I.T. system priorities during the next 24 months
- Primary business rationale for I.T. use in healthcare today / Top 10 ways the Internet is used
- Percentage of capital budget spent on I.T. assets
- How can the web and related technologies help restructure the hospital-physician relationship?
These charts show the progress and plans for information technology based on Modern Healthcare/Modern Physician 18th annual Survey of Executive Opinions on Key Information Technology Issues. Available also, the Information Technology: 2008 package as an Excel that also includes the web-exclusive charts.