1. Mike Leavitt, Secretary, HHS, Washington
2. Bill Gates Chairman, Microsoft Corp., Seattle
3. Donald Berwick, President and CEO, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Cambridge, Mass.
4. George W. Bush, President of the United States, Washington
5. Edward Kennedy, U.S. senator (D-Mass.), Washington
6. Hillary Rodham Clinton, U.S. senator (D-N.Y.), Washington
7. Bill Frist, U.S. senator (R-Tenn.); Senate majority leader, Washington
8. David Brailer, National healthcare information-technology coordinator, Washington
9. Mark McClellan, Administrator, CMS, Baltimore
10. Bill Thomas, U.S. representative (R-Calif.); chairman, House Ways and Means Committee, Washington
11. Joel Allison, President and CEO, Baylor Health Care System, Dallas
12. Newt Gingrich, Founder, Center for Health Transformation, Washington; former speaker of the House
13. Sister Mary Jean Ryan, President and CEO, SSM Health Care, St. Louis
14. Douglas Hawthorne, President and CEO, Texas Health Resources, Arlington
15. Elias Zerhouni, Director, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md.
16. James Mongan, President and CEO, HealthCare System, Boston
17. Ron Anderson, President and CEO, Parkland Health & Hospital System, Dallas
18. Chuck Grassley, U.S. senator (R-Iowa); chairman, Senate Finance Committee, Washington
19. Uwe Reinhardt, Professor of healthcare economics, Princeton University, Princeton, N.J.
20. Kenneth Raske, President, Greater New York Hospital Association, New York
21. Paul Ginsburg, President, Center for Studying Health System Change, Washington
22. Pete Stark, U.S. representative (D-Calif.), Washington
23. Jack Bovender, Chairman and CEO, HCA, Nashville
24. G. Richard Hastings, President and CEO, St. Luke's Health System, Kansas City, Mo.
25. Carolyn Clancy, Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Washington
26. Sidney Wolfe, Director, Public Citizen's Health Research Group, Washington
27. Julie Gerberding, Director, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta
28. Gail Graham, Director of health data and informatics, U.S. Veterans Affairs Department, Washington
29. Barbara Blakeney, President, American Nurses Association, Silver Spring, Md.
30. Richard Clarke, President and CEO, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Westchester, Ill.
31. Stuart Altman, hairman, Council on Health Care Economics and Policy, Brandeis University; Sol C. Chaikin Professor of National Health Policy, Brandeis, Waltham, Mass.
32. Arthur Caplan, Director, Center for Bioethics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
33. Kay Cox, President and CEO, American Association for Homecare, Alexandria, Va.
34. Trevor Fetter, President and CEO, Tenet Healthcare Corp., Dallas
35. Jay Grinney, President and CEO, HealthSouth Corp., Birmingham, Ala.
36. Polly Bednash, Executive director, American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington
37. Rose Ann DeMoro, Executive director, California Nurses Association, Oakland
38. Karen Ignagni, President and CEO, America's Health Insurance Plans, Washington
39. Eliot Spitzer, Attorney general, state of New York, Albany
40. Nancy Schlichting, President and CEO, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit
41. Kevin Lofton, President and CEO, Catholic Health Initiatives, Denver; American Hospital Association chairman-elect-designate
42. Linda Kloss, Executive vice president and CEO, American Health Information Management Association, Chicago
43. Michael Cohen, President, Institute for Safe Medication Practices, Huntingdon Valley, Pa.
44. Suzanne Delbanco, CEO, Leapfrog Group, Washington
45. David Bates, Chief of medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston; professor of medicine, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
46. Jeffrey Immelt, Chairman and CEO, General Electric Co., Fairfield, Conn.
47. Drew Altman, President and CEO, Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park, Calif.
48. George Lynn, Chairman, American Hospital Association board of trustees; president and CEO, AtlantiCare, Atlantic City, N.J.
49. Helen Darling, President, National Business Group on Health, Washington
50. Wayne Smith, Chairman, president and CEO, Community Health Systems, Brentwood, Tenn.
51. Alan Miller, President and CEO, Universal Health Services, King of Prussia, Pa.
52. Karen Davis, President, Commonwealth Fund, New York
53. John Hammergren, Chairman and CEO, McKesson Corp., San Francisco
54. John Casey, Chairman and CEO, MedCath Corp., Charlotte, N.C.
55. William Jessee, President and CEO, Medical Group Management Association, Englewood, Colo.
56. Regina Herzlinger, Professor of business administration, Harvard Business School, Cambridge, Mass.
57. John Ferguson, President and CEO, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, N.J.
58. Kathleen Buto, Vice president for health policy and government affairs, Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick, N.J.
59. Pamela Thompson, CEO, American Organization of Nurse Executives, Washington
60. Anthony Tersigni, President and CEO, Ascension Health, St. Louis
61. Lloyd Dean, President and CEO, Catholic Healthcare West, San Francisco
62. Thomas Dolan, President and CEO, American College of Healthcare Executives, Chicago
63. David Pryor, Senior vice president of clinical excellence, Ascension Health, St. Louis
64. Chip Kahn, President, Federation of American Hospitals, Washington
65. Susan Sherry, Deputy director, Community Catalyst, Boston
66. Paul O'Neill, Former U.S. Treasury Department secretary; board member, Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative, Pittsburgh
67. Richard Carmona, U.S. surgeon general, U.S. Public Health Service, Washington
68. George Halvorson, Chairman and CEO, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, Calif.,
69. Molly Joel Coye, Founder and CEO, Health Technology Center, San Francisco
70. Dennis O'Leary, President and CEO, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
71. Catherine DeAngelis, Editor in chief, Journal of the American Medical Association, Chicago
72. James Shelton, Chairman, president and CEO, Triad Hospitals, Plano, Texas
73. Benjamin Chu, President, Kaiser Permanente-Southern California Region, Pasadena
74. Roger Williams, Executive vice president and CEO, U.S. Pharmacopeia, Rockville, Md.
75. Neal Patterson, Chairman and CEO, Cerner Corp., Kansas City, Mo.
76. Patricia Gabow, CEO and medical director, Denver Health, Denver
77. Brent James, Executive director, Intermountain Health Care Institute for Health Care Delivery Research, Salt Lake City
78. Clifton Lacy, President and CEO, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, N.J.
79. Richard Pollack, Executive vice president, American Hospital Association, Washington
80. Carolyn Scanlan, President and CEO, Hospital and HealthSystem Association of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg
81. Scott Wallace, President and CEO, National Alliance for Health Information Technology, Chicago
82. Gary Gottlieb, CEO, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston
83. Diane Rowland, Executive vice president, Kaiser Family Foundation, Oakland, Calif.; executive director, Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured
84. Kenneth Kizer, President and CEO, National Quality Forum, Washington
85. H. Stephen Lieber, President and CEO, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, Chicago
86. Ron Pollack, Executive director, Families USA, Washington
87. Larry Glasscock, President and CEO, WellPoint, Indianapolis
88. Rod Laughlin, President and CEO, Regency Hospital Co., Alpharetta, Ga.
89. Kenneth Donahey, Chairman, president and CEO, LifePoint Hospitals, Brentwood, Tenn.
90. William McGuire, Chairman and CEO, UnitedHealth Group, Minneapolis
91. Thomas Coburn, U.S. senator (R-Okla.), Washington
92. Erich Reinhardt, President and CEO, Siemens Medical Solutions, Malvern, Pa.
93. John Rowe, Chairman and CEO, Aetna, Hartford, Conn.
94. William Bria, President, Association of Medical Directors of Information Systems, Keene, N.H.
95. John Wennberg, Director, Center for the Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, N.H.
96. Andy Stern, President, Service Employees International Union, Washington
97. William Roper, CEO, UNC Health Care System, Chapel Hill, N.C.
98. Richard Umbdenstock, President and CEO, Providence Services, Spokane, Wash.
99. Herbert Pardes, President and CEO, New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System, New York
100. John Rother, Director of policy and strategy, AARP, Washington