1. David Brailer, National healthcare IT coordinator, HHS, Washington
2. Bill Frist, U.S. senator (R-Tenn.), Senate majority leader, Washington
3. Hillary Rodham Clinton, U.S. senator (D-N.Y.), Washington
4. George W. Bush, President of the United States, Washington
5. Edward Kennedy, U.S. senator (D-Mass.), Washington
6. John Ashcroft, U.S. attorney general, U.S. Justice Department, Washington
7. Sister Mary Jean Ryan, President, CEO, SSM Health Care, St. Louis
8. Tommy Thompson, Secretary, HHS, Washington
9. Jack Bovender, Chairman, CEO, HCA, Nashville
10. Linda Aiken, Professor, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, Philadelphia
11. Newt Gingrich, Former speaker of the House; founder, Center for Health Transformation, Washington
12. John Kerry, U.S. senator (D-Mass.), Washington; Democratic nominee for president
13. Dennis O'Leary, President, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
14. Uwe Reinhardt, James Madison professor of political economy; professor of economics and public affairs, Princeton University, Princeton, N.J.
15. Thomas Daschle, U.S. senator (D-S.D.), Senate minority leader, Washington
16. Tom Ridge, Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Washington
17. Donald Berwick, President, CEO, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Boston
18. Doug Hawthorne, President, CEO, Texas Health Resources, Arlington
19. G. Richard Hastings, President, CEO, St. Luke's Health System, Kansas City, Mo.
20. Linda Kloss, Executive vice president, CEO, American Health Information Management Association, Chicago
21. Pete Stark, U.S. representative (D-Calif.), Washington
22. Bill Thomas, U.S. representative (R-Calif.), chairman, House Ways and Means Committee, Washington
23. Gail Wilensky, Senior fellow, Project HOPE, Milwood, Va.; former administrator, HCFA
24. Carolyn Clancy, Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, Md.
25. Barbara Blakeney, President, American Nurses Association, Washington
26. Nancy Johnson, U.S. representative (R-Conn.), chairwoman, House Ways and Means health subcommittee, Washington
27. Alan Miller, Chairman, president, CEO, Universal Health Services, King of Prussia, Pa.
28. Karen Ignagni, President, CEO, America's Health Insurance Plans, Washington
29. Mark McClellan, Administrator, CMS, Washington
30. Wayne Smith, Chairman, president, CEO, Community Health Systems, Brentwood, Tenn.
31. Thomas Dolan, President, CEO, American College of Healthcare Executives, Chicago
32. John Ferguson, President, CEO, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, N.J.
33. Chuck Grassley, U.S. senator (R-Iowa), chairman, Senate Finance Committee, Washington
34. Neal Patterson, Chairman, CEO, Cerner Corp., Kansas City, Mo.
35. Rose Ann DeMoro, Executive director, California Nurses Association, Oakland
36. William Jessee, President, CEO, Medical Group Management Association, Englewood, Colo.
37. Pamela Thompson, CEO, American Organization of Nurse Executives, Washington
38. Joel Allison, President, CEO, Baylor Health Care System, Dallas
39. Henry Waxman, U.S. representative (D-Calif.), Washington
40. Suzanne Delbanco, Executive director, Leapfrog Group, Washington
41. Jay Grinney, CEO, HealthSouth Corp., Birmingham, Ala.
42. David Blumenthal, Samuel Thier Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; director, Institute for Health Policy, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
43. Molly Coye, Founder, CEO, Health Technology Center, San Francisco
44. Julie Gerberding, Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta
45. Rev. Michael Place, President, CEO, Catholic Health Association, St. Louis
46. Emily Friedman, Independent health policy analyst, Chicago
47. Denny Shelton, Chairman, CEO, Triad Hospitals, Plano, Texas
48. David Kessler, Dean, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Conn.; former commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Rockville, Md.
49. Rich Averill, Director of clinical research, 3M Health Information Systems, Wallingford, Conn.
50. Doug Badger, Assistant to the president on health and economic policy, Washington
51. Al Stubblefield, President, CEO, Baptist Health Care, Pensacola, Fla.
52. Polly Bednash, Executive director, American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington
53. Beth O'Brien, President, CEO, Baptist Health System, Birmingham, Ala.
54. Gail Warden, Former president, CEO, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit
55. Richard Clarke, President, CEO, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Westchester, Ill.
56. Cheryl Johnson, President, United American Nurses, St. Louis
57. Lynn Massingale, President, CEO, Team Health, Knoxville, Tenn.
58. Ron Anderson, President, CEO, Parkland Health and Hospital System, Dallas
59. Eliot Spitzer, Attorney general, state of New York
60. Diane Mancino, Executive director, National Student Nurses' Association, New York
61. Margaret O'Kane, President, National Committee for Quality Assurance, Washington
62. Chip Kahn, President, Federation of American Hospitals, Washington
63. Joanne Bauer, President, Kimberly-Clark Health Care, Roswell, Ga.
64. John Hammergren, Chairman, CEO, McKesson Corp., San Francisco
65. Michael Cohen, President, Institute for Safe Medication Practices, Huntingdon Valley, Pa.
66. David Fine CEO, St. Luke's Episcopal Health System, Houston
67. Susan DeVore, President, Premier Purchasing Partners, San Diego
68. Mary Grealy, President, Healthcare Leadership Council, Washington
69. John Babiarz, President, Aramark Healthcare Management Services, Philadelphia
70. David Vandewater, President, CEO, Ardent Health Services, Nashville
71. Trevor Fetter, President, CEO, Tenet Healthcare Corp., Santa Barbara, Calif.
72. David Nash, Dr. Raymond C. and Doris N. Grandon professor, chairman, department of health policy, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia
73. Elias Zerhouni, Director, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md.
74. Martha Marsh, President, CEO, Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Palo Alto, Calif.
75. Erich Reinhardt, President, CEO, Siemens Medical Solutions Erlangen, Germany
76. Paul Wright, Executive director, American Medical Student Association Foundation, Reston, Va.
77. Jeff Goldsmith, President, Health Futures; associate professor of medical education, School of Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
78. Susan Sherry, Deputy director, Community Catalyst, Boston
79. Lucian Leape, Adjunct professor of health policy, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston
80. Richard Davidson, President, American Hospital Association, Chicago
81. Sidney Wolfe, Director, Public Citizen's Health Research Group, Washington
82. Rick Wolfert, President, CEO, GE Healthcare Financial Services, Chicago
83. Richard Carmona, U.S. surgeon general, U.S. Public Health Service, Washington
84. Stuart Altman, Chairman, Council on Health Care Economics and Policy, Waltham, Mass.
85. Lydia Reed, President, CEO, Association of University Programs in Health Administration, Arlington, Va.
86. Drew Altman, President, CEO, Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park, Calif.
87. Helen Darling, President, National Business Group on Health, Washington
88. Ron Pollack, Executive director, Families USA, Washington
89. Regina Herzlinger, Nancy R. McPherson professor of business administration, Harvard Business School, Boston
90. Col. David Rubenstein, CEO, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Frankfurt, Germany
91. Scott Wallace, President, CEO, National Alliance for Health Information Technology, Chicago
92. Kenneth Kizer, President, CEO, National Quality Forum, Washington
93. George Halvorson, Chairman, CEO, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan/Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, Oakland, Calif.
94. Arthur Caplan, Director, Center for Bioethics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia
95. Anthony Principi, Secretary, U.S. Veterans Affairs Department, Washington
96. Scott Serota, President, CEO, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, Chicago
97. Rupert Evans, President, CEO, Institute for Diversity in Health Management, Chicago
98. Jordan Cohen, President, Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington
99. H. Stephen Lieber, President, CEO, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, Chicago
100. Kenneth Raske, President, Greater New York Hospital Association, New York