- Arthur Klein, M.D., has been named chief operating officer and senior vice president of New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System, New York City. He was and will continue to be president of the hospital's Healthcare Network, executive vice chairman of pediatrics and associate director of pediatric cardiology.
- Bob Monteverdi, M.D., has been named vice president, product management at MDeverywhere, Durham, N.C. He was vice president, project management for Integrated Visions.
- Kaveh Safavi, M.D., has been named vice president of business and strategic development for Alexian Brothers Health System in Elk Grove Village, Ill. He was vice president of medical affairs at United Healthcare of Illinois.
- Valrie Honablue, M.D., has been named medical director of psychiatry services at Atlanta Medical Center. She was a clinical associate professor in the department of psychiatry at Morehouse School of Medicine, also in Atlanta.
- Anne Eiting Klamar, M.D., has been named vice president and medical director at Midmark Corp., Versailles, Ohio. She also will head up strategic partnership initiatives. She was a staff physician at Family Physicians of Urbana (Ohio).
- Rubin Cooper, M.D., has been named director of pediatric cardiology and associate director of the pediatric cardiovascular center with Columbia Presbyterian's Babies & Children's Hospital, New York. He was chief of pediatric cardiology and associate chairman of pediatrics at North Shore University Hospital, also in New York.
- William DePond, M.D., has been named vice chair of the Department of Pathology for Truman Medical Center East, Kansas City, Mo. He has been with TMC since 1995.
- Eric Jenison, M.D., has been named chairman and program director of Akron (Ohio) General Medical Center's Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He was director of Gynecologic Oncology there.