* Linda Brady has been named president and chief executive officer of Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, New York. She had been medical director and director of neurology and psychiatry.
* William Finlayson has been named chief executive officer of Carondelet Health Network, Tucson, Ariz. He had been president and CEO of Santa Rosa Health Care, San Antonio.
* Arthur Frable has been named chief executive officer of Tri-Valley Health System, Cambridge, Neb. He had been administrator of Fairview (Okla.) Municipal Hospital and Fairview Family Clinic.
* Steven Mickus has been named president of the Metro Hospital Division and senior vice president of Mercy Health Partners, Toledo, Ohio. He is president and chief executive officer of St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, Toledo.
* Chris Vito has been named chief executive officer of Monrovia (Calif.) Community Hospital. He had been chief operating officer of Orange County Community Hospital of Buena Park (Calif.).
* Xichel Woods has been named president and chief executive officer of Erie Family Health Center, Chicago. She had been assistant to the executive vice president and chief operating officer at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago.
* Mary Dawley has been named practice administrator of Caritas Medical Group/Norwood (Mass.). She had been vice president of clinical services at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Pawtucket.
CFOs, CIOs, COOs
* James Gravell has been named senior vice president of finance and chief financial officer at Mercy Health Partners, Toledo, Ohio. He had been regional CFO of Adventist Health System, Chicago.
* Jeff Surges has been named president and chief operating officer of Extendedcare.com, Northbrook, Ill. He had been president and general manager of a business unit of McKesson HBOC, Wheeling, Ill.
VPs, associates, assistants
* Vicki Dennis has been named vice president of operations at HealthCare Purchasing Partners International, Irving, Texas. She had been senior director of the Healthcare Information Technologies group at VHA, Irving.
* Elizabeth Drury has been named senior vice president and general counsel of Carolinas HealthCare System, Charlotte, N.C. She had been vice president and associate general counsel.
* Marie Koppa has been named vice president of marketing, fund development and government relations at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island and vice president of Primary Care Centers of New England, both of Pawtucket, R.I. She had been vice president of physician and network development at Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, N.J.