In this webinar, Dr. Ben Wandtke, Chief of Diagnostic Imaging of University of Rochester Medicine Thompson Health, Kirk Hintz, Regional Vice President of Mednax, Inc, and Sander Kloet, Diagnostics Sr. Director of Product Management, discuss how to prioritize patient follow-up and how to get those patients back into the health system.
Attendees will learn:
- How to prioritize patient follow-up
- How to bring patients back into the health system
- How two different health organizations tackle the problem of failed follow-up
This is part one in a three-part webinar series.
Experts have shown that 10% of all imaging requires a follow-up recommendation and half are never followed up on. In this series, we will show how organizations can capitalize on these opportunities to improve outcomes, avoid malpractice and recover revenue.
- Monday, November 23 at 11 AM CST | Tackling failed follow-up: Two perspectives
- Tuesday, December 1 at 11 AM CST | Capturing failed follow-ups: What this means for the patient and the practice
Learn more about part 2 and register.
- Monday, December 14 at 11 AM CST | The follow-up recommendation lifecycle: starting upstream in the workflow
Learn more about part 3 and register.