Diagnostic errors are the most common, catastrophic and costly of all medical errors—resulting in thousands of patients suffering serious harm every year. We are beginning to understand where and when they happen most frequently and with the highest severity. It’s now on us to take steps to prevent misdiagnoses and ensure patients get the right diagnosis at the right time.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How to understand diagnostic error — the most common and harmful medical error in healthcare systems
- When and where misdiagnoses are most likely to take place
- How to track areas for improvement in diagnostic quality
- Best practices that systems can employ to improve the diagnostic process
- Information on how to incorporate patients and their families in the diagnostic process